Wednesday, April 25, 2001

damn... I just finished meeting with some friends for dinner at the Moonstar buffet. I am sooo stuffed. The sushi was so yummy that i couldn't help myself-- but I think I over did it. After about 4 plates of tuna and salmon I don't feel so hot. I am thinking back to my boy Lawson's old line, "I aaaaate the whoooooole thing." These were my old buddies from Taiwan though and it was a lot of fun. Discussions of bobble head toys and ER stories filled the air...

the other thing that is peeving me off is trying to find tickets for tomorrow's giants game. I told my cousin that we would go together-- but I don't want to settle for subpar tickets if I don't have to. First off, this is my chance to sit in the warm sun on a weekday afternoon... and I think tickets should be easier to get. Utilizing my array of finely honed ticket hunting skills is fun... but I'm just tired of browsing Craig's List endlessly. Keep your fingers crossed for me. This blogger thing is fun... I wonder if I can bribe people to read it...

No comments: