Thursday, April 26, 2001

i just got back from tutoring... well tonight was a little different. i took the whole family down to Wan Shang's day care center where they had a family recreation night. Interestingly enough it was a lot of fun. The organizers did a great job of making the event a lot of fun for the children. The evening included a nice dinner spread and lots of bingo and raffle games. Although I felt a little out of place (not technically being part of the family) it was a lot of fun. I think as a kid I missed out on socializing with my classmates outside of school.

Hey... did you guys notice? TMCS is over $10.50!!! That means that the remainder of my stock options are technically above water. Aside from the monetary gain-- this is good news because my shares expire in another 2.5 months. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments: