Friday, July 27, 2001

wow... ten hits to my web site today. i'm not sure if that is good news or bad news. i have a pretty good hunch that most of the people who read this site _know_ me and i have no problem with sharing the daily trials of my life with most of you-- but i've never been one who could fully advertise my website. i guess my site was just too personal to share with people--- and the last thing that i would ever do is leave the gkelly.net address on my email signature. that my friends, would be asking for attention-- and i don't do that _too_ often.

i spend a part of yesterday designing t-shirts... yeah, for this website. pretty silly, huh? ok-- don't go off buying gear without telling me first (i'm still working on revising some of the products) but you can browse them. let me know what you think won't you? cafepress.com is the site that i used to design the products... when you open your storefront you can even add a profit margin on your products. i haven't tested the quality of the stuff though-- so buyer beware!

(hey, if i'm going to run around a basketball court or the mall-- why not advertise my sites, right?) alright.. check out the site and let me know what you think of the gear. don't be bashful either-- i'm not tommy hilfiger yet-- but i'm working on it! *wink*

No comments: