Monday, June 04, 2001

my eyes hurt... must be using the computer too much. built a bunch of Draftnik pages outlining the WNBA's draft history. I didn't find it all that interesting but I'm trying to serve a diverse population, you know? physically i'm not feeling that hot either. somewhere between working out today and playing basketball yesterday i tweaked my heel. i'm going to have to figure out how i caused this injury... and avoid doing it again.

yesterday i actually dusted off my bicycle and took it for a quick spin. the weather was nice yesterday and it was pretty cool to cruise up and down the great highway via bicycle. i would take my bike to the gym or to lowell, when we play basketball, but i'm a little scared that i won't be able to make the trip home safely after a long workout. wouldn't want to be on my bike, dehydrated and tired, weaving back and forth on my bike.

props go out to joel for tossing a cool housewarming party on saturday. aside from dk and y showing off on Dance Dance Revolution it was nice just to hang out and see old friends. the collection of mike's hard lemonade and smirnoff ice wasn't bad either. =)

it looks like jerry rice is going to become a raider tomorrow. i guess i might have to wear black tomorrow. not because i'm a raider fan--- but for mourning purposes. good night folks...

No comments: