Monday, September 10, 2001

hey kids... hope you all had a great weekend. for those of you who haven't seen my first photo album yet-- here is a link to my pictures from shanghai. i've got about 250 pictures from my trip that i've split into different albums. i think that i'll release one or two albums every week just so i don't overwhelm you with my collection of crooked pictures!

this weekend i was lucky enough to have dinner with a bunch of college and high school friends who i haven't seen in about 3 years. it was a total treat to hang out and to catch up with the different folks. after dinner at tai pan on market street we went to a korean bar in japantown. i can't say that my first time trying soju was that awesome but i guess the yogurt/flavoring is an interesting way of masking the alcohol taste.

props to kev and nancy on their good news!

i installed a second hard drive in my computer today and have been making the most of my new storage space by downloading illegal movies.... hmm-- maybe its time for me to start looking for work again. =)

alright... i've got to start working on filling in my china journal. madonna was terrific, bonds is a home run hitting bastard, and i'll write another entry before you know it.

No comments: